Equity and Anti-racism.
By the end of this series, healthcare professionals will gain the following learning objectives:
- Understanding how different responses can diffuse or exacerbate anger
- Identifying anger signals
- Remaining calm in hostile situations
- Responding with empathy to move the situation forward
- Applying these techniques to different situations
Learning these techniques in 'the heat of the moment' can be difficult - and potentially dangerous. Our simulations provide a safe space in which to put the theory into practice and become more comfortable with the methods before using them in real-life interactions with real people.