Designed for universities and colleges looking to truly boost their students' career chances
Bodyswaps’ Job Interview Simulator is a first-of-its-kind solution, empowering students to learn interview techniques, perfect their pitch and practise dozens of interview questions.
Across 4 engaging virtual reality modules and over 75 questions, students build their job interview skills autonomously, through repeated practice, personalised feedback and in total psychological safety.
The Job Interview Simulator is available now for VR, mobile and PC.
- Discover a three-step strategy for preparing yourself for character-related questions in a job interview
- Practise techniques for managing anxiety and banishing self-critical thoughts before an interview
- Identify your non-negotiables and character strengths
- Learn how to advocate for what you need to land that job on your own terms
- Practise analysing interview questions (including curveballs) to identify what the interviewer is looking for
- Discover a failsafe three-step strategy for answering behavioural questions in a job interview
- Craft winning answers using the C.A.R. (Context, Action, Result) technique
- Practise your verbal and non-verbal communication skills when delivering responses in an interview
Features over 75 interview questions