Growth Mindset & Resilience
Students will be guided by Asha, a time-travelling ‘Guardian of Hope’ who traverses the multiverse helping people achieve their full potential. Asha will guide the learner through a variety of activities to help them become their Best Future Self.
These activities are centred around three topics:
- The first topic will help learners visualise a meaningful future for themselves, including generating a purpose statement and teachings on the neuroscience of growth mindsets.
- The second topic focuses around goal setting, helping learners to plan for success.
- The third topic shows students how all that they need to surpass obstacles, solve problems and craft resilience is already within themselves.
The key goals for this module are for learners to:
- Identify what brings purpose and meaning to their lives
- Build a growth mindset and willingness to ‘dream big’
- Identify and utilise personal character strengths in the pursuit of success
- Make a plan, set milestones, anticipate obstacles, find solutions
- Develop strategies for being more resilient and recovering from setbacks
- Be awesome!