Bodyswaps is partnering with ArborXR to make it easier for institutions to deploy VR modules at scale, painlessly. Arbor XR is a tool to remotely manage VR devices, deploy content, and control what users can see and do in the headset.
Through the partnership, any Bodyswaps' client can claim a free licence to use Arbor XR for up to 50 headsets.
How it works
- With ArborXR, Bodyswaps is able to share content directly with institutions through a feature called content sharing.
- No filesharing platforms or USB drives are required anymore. No need to download the app via the AppLab or PICO App Store on every single device either.
- Bodyswaps will simply upload the latest version of the app to ArborXR and grant institutions access to you directly.
- The app can then be immediately available within the institution's ArborXR dashboard and all future app updates can be applied automatically.
- Plus, with features like differential updating, only the portion of the app that is new will update to devices, saving institutions time and bandwidth.