The typical team is changing. In the modern world, our teams are increasingly diverse, remote and cross-disciplinary. To sustain high performance and foster wellbeing, leadership culture needs to change too.
This series of three simulations is designed for managers looking to adopt an inclusive leadership style. Learners will discover how to listen and give feedback, as well as how to understand and resolve conflict among their team members.
- Recognise the ways in which conflict can arise within a diverse team
- Learn how to flag non-inclusive behaviour
- Practise relationship-building skills
- Identify how managers perpetuate non-inclusive behaviours
- Develop techniques to challenge and to self-reflect
- Practise giving effective feedback
- Understand how a leader’s behaviour can perpetuate inappropriate behaviour
- Develop skills to help others address the source of their conflicts
Practise coaching others to lead by example