Created alongside West Herts College, these two modules provide a safe space to develop the person-centred communication skills learners will need to put their Care Certificate qualification into practice in healthcare or social care environments.
Register your early interest at the bottom of the page and receive updates on the module launch.
Through this scenario, Health and Social Care students will learn how to:
- See the benefits of getting to know each person they care for as an individual
- Support a sense of identity to build self-esteem
- Find out an individual’s history, preferences, wishes, and needs
- Promote and support dignity and respect
- Work together with each individual and those closest to them to plan their care in a way that suits them
- Prioritise the rights of the person they’re caring for, as far as that person’s capacity allows