The Mental Health Practitioner
Working in partnership with SAGE Publishing, we designed this cutting-edge resource for health and social care training to help Mental Health Practitioners reflect on their communication style when talking to patients who are struggling with their mental health.
In this safe space, learners can practise delivering information in the right way, increase their awareness of their own communication style and how to adapt it to these situations.
- Develop appropriate and confident mental health patient care behaviour
- Practise individualized therapeutic interaction techniques in communicating with diverse patients
- Develop understanding of mental health and mental illness concepts in delivery of therapeutic techniques with different types of clients and environments
- Practise and develop soft skills, especially interpersonal communication skills
- Build self-confidence
- Practise adapting to a particular patient's situation