Get your career off on the right track by role-playing challenging situations with virtual colleagues, then swap places to observe your own words and actions from their perspective.
Through this engaging, 15 minute interactive simulation, you will:
- - Learn how others see you
- - Develop self-awareness
- - Practise introducing yourself to new colleagues
- - Build confidence in talking to people you don’t know
- - Discover three rules to making a positive impact at work
- - Practise communicating ideas clearly and with confidence
This module is part of our Employability Skills series.
Great news! You’ve landed an internship with a leading games design agency, but now it’s time to go to work.
Are you ready for your first day as an up and coming member of the team? Have you got what it takes to make a great first impression and excel in your new position?
- Introduce yourself to your new colleagues
- Show that you are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Get the opportunity to feed back on their new video game idea
- Get as many attempts as you need to pitch your own idea
- Submit your final pitch and get personalised feedback from your own coach