Growth Marketing Lead
If you’re excited by the idea of joining a fast growth EdTech/SaaS business that has a real ‘feel good factor’ – this could be for you. Currently working with a global portfolio of colleges and universities, Bodywaps is a ground-breaking “flight simulator for soft skills’ that helps students boost their skills around communication, job interview and leadership. Bodyswaps has been shortlisted as one of the Top 20 most innovative Edtech start-ups in the world, predicted to double in size this year.
Marketing is a highly valued and established function within the business and you will be responsible for the look/feel and consistent tone of the brand, raising visibility of the products/platform, opening up new markets and opportunities, launching in other countries, supporting new client acquisition and retention etc. Naturally marketing is highly online oriented but you’ll also be expected to help the company win awards, exhibit in the right places and other PR or more ‘traditional’ activity. It’s a big/busy role that’s both strategic and about delivery, although the plan is that you’ll build a team around you as the company grows.
Growth this year is expected to see the company double in headcount and some of those new hires will be into the marketing team, therefore we are looking for someone who has existing leadership skills and aspires to develop in this area.
You’d be joining an ambitious and innovative senior team who are warm, welcoming and authentic.
What we’re offering:
- The opportunity to own and grow the marketing division and build a team
- Encouragement to contribute your ideas and energy – we want you to try new things!
- To play a huge part in bringing products/a platform to the market that will genuinely improve people’s lives
- Long term career opportunity
What’s important to us:
- Background in SaaS and experience in a start up/scale up environment.
- Strong writing/storytelling skills
- A strategic mindset with a willingness to be ‘hands on’ in terms of delivery
- Results focus
- Ability to self-manage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
APPLY NOW by writing to email@example.com