Customer Success Executive
Our vision is simple: empower people by giving them access to essential soft skills.
Bodyswaps® is an award-winning immersive education platform (B2B SaaS) leveraging Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Behavioral Science to deliver effective and scalable soft skills training.
We’ve already worked with leading organisations such as Orange, Ohio State University, NHS and the UN Refugee Agency on topics like leadership, communication and interview skills. Unlocking people’s full potential.
We have a fantastic product, great traction and great customers across the globe. We’ve seen 1200% year-on-year usage growth and now we are looking for a motivated and talented Customer Success Executive to help strengthen our existing relationships and provide a first-class service to our existing customers.
You will be instrumental in achieving our objective of being recognised as the world’s best soft skills training solution.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team of exceptionally talented and ambitious individuals that have embarked on a fantastic adventure at the cutting-edge of VR and AI technology.
Onboarding new customers
- Facilitate demos and training around the product
- Design a success plan including clear Objectives and KPIs for and with each customer
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged and properly onboarded
Managing customer relationships
- Manage multiple enterprise customers across a range of sectors/industries, build strong relationships with their personnel
- Be the customers’ day-to-day point of contact, address their queries timely and effectively, ensuring they have a consistent, best-in-class experience in every interaction
- Actively monitor customers analytics and adoption of the solution, set up regular meeting reviews to present reports, review KPIs and make recommendations for better use of the product to drive further value
- Identify upsell opportunities, liaise with the Sales Team to exploit those
- Identify marketing opportunities, get the right stakeholders on board to create case studies, get quotes and validate award submissions.
- Turn customers into company and product advocates
What you will learn include:
- Growth Hacking techniques
- Immersive Learning (XR/VR/AI) and Soft Skills Training
- Account Management & Sales Strategies
- Experience in managing commercial accounts, where you can demonstrate how you went above and beyond to deliver a service
- Confidence in using tools such as Google Drive, Hubspot and Excel
- Commercial and negotiation experience
Major plus include:
- Experience in a start-up or similar fast-paced environment
- Track record of going above and beyond! Whether that’s in your studies, sports or career
Who you are
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, ability to build long-lasting relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, ambitious and hard working, excited to actively contribute to a start-up success story
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, comfortable handling multiple work streams in a demanding and fast-paced environment, ability to keep on top of complex ever-moving projects
- Customer-focused, solution-oriented, showing a do-anything attitude for delighting customers
- A team player who is prepared to help others in order for us to achieve our goals
Culture & benefits
- Competitive salary (£30-£40k)
- Working in one of the industry’s hottest startups, with the opportunity to learn quickly from experienced entrepreneurs
- Flexible working environment – we’re outcome-focused
- Fun and supportive culture – we firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
APPLY NOW by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org