Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 per year
Our vision is simple: transforming workplace behaviors, for good!
Bodyswaps® is an award-winning immersive education platform (B2B SaaS) leveraging Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Behavioral Science to deliver effective and scalable soft skills training.
We’ve already worked with leading organisations such as Orange, London Screen Academy and the UN Refugee Agency on topics like leadership, communication and interview skills. Unlocking people’s full potential.
We are recruiting for a Content Integrator to help build out our Bodyswaps product. This would suit a college graduate or motivated job starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the willingness to learn.
Your primary role would be to build new learning content, taking scripts created by our learning designers and transforming them into working software prototypes. This is a multi-step process using tools that we have created internally built on top of Unity, a games development platform.
As well as documentation, you will receive training on this process. Whilst you are not expected to do any software development as such, a good understanding of how to use technical software and the ability to learn quickly will aid you in this role.
Secondly, you test the product on a range of mobile, desktop and VR devices to make sure it is of high quality and without bugs. This is performed following a test plan that you would help maintain and update. Lastly, you will be feeding back to the development team new suggestions on how to make our processes and tools more efficient.
We operate a hybrid working model, with flexibility to work at home or at our office in East London. Software and hardware equipment will be provided. We operate a friendly, inclusive but focussed work environment and meet regularly for team and away days.
There is a fantastic opportunity to grow with us within this role, either expanding on technical, project management or design skills depending on the candidate’s interests.
- Be a self-starter, ability to work independently and without regular supervision
- Have excellent communication skills able to liaise with different departments
- Had experience working with different software tools – including technical ones
- Have attention to detail combined with a methodical and organised mindset
- Knowledge of using Unity and basic programming
- Previous experience as a software tester
- Used and comfortable VR devices
- Audio and/or video editing software experience
Culture & Benefits
- C. £23K basic salary
- Working in one of the industry’s hottest startups, with the opportunity to learn quickly from experienced VR pioneers
- Flexible working environment – we’re outcome-focused
- Friendly and supportive culture – we firmly believe in fostering a positive inclusive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials/outings
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
APPLY NOW by writing to email@example.com