“The flight simulator for soft skills”
Bodyswaps is a leading provider of immersive learning experiences designed to improve a wide variety of soft skills for K-12, higher education, corporate and public sector organisations. Leveraging VR and AI, our solutions allow users to learn through simulated role-play scenarios and self-reflection exercises and develop the confidence to thrive in real-life conversations”
We’re working with over 150 organisations around the world such as Dell, King’s College London and the UN Refugee Agency on topics like leadership, communication and interview skills.
We believe that everyone deserves a fair chance in life, and that everyone can learn career-boosting soft skills. Our mission is to build the world’s best product to create that chance.
Entry-level Marketing Assistant/Executive. Full remote (UK) or hybrid working in London.
Are you looking for an adventure at the cutting edge of education and technology?
We have a fantastic product, great traction and great customers. We are now looking for a motivated and talented Marketing Executive to help spread the word. This role will support the Growth Marketing Lead in carrying out the marketing strategy.
To achieve your objectives and create outstanding content, you will communicate directly with the rest of the team including Directors, Learning Designers and Sales team. You will also build relationships with Bodyswaps’ best clients and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field OR related job/internship experience
- A professed love for writing outstanding copy
- Proficiency with graphic design tools like Canva or Photoshop is a great plus
- Proven time management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Passionate about learning and an interest in improving current marketing tactics
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
Who you are:
- Self-starter and hard-working, You are excited to actively contribute to a start-up success story and cherish a challenge. You enjoy being pushed to be the best you can be,
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious. You are looking for a role with more freedom and responsibilities than is usually given at this stage. You want to grow fast.
- Unusually curious about innovation. You are always learning new tools and reading about technology, with a demonstrated interest in AI and XR
- Mission-driven. Having a positive impact matters to you. Being a force for positive change in the world is a must for you.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills; you are comfortable handling multiple work streams in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Culture & Benefits:
- £22-30k basic salary DOE
- Working in one of the industry’s hottest startups, with the opportunity to learn quickly from experienced VR pioneers
- Flexible working environment – we’re outcome-focused
- Fun and supportive culture – we firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials/outings
Regular remote working will be possible, though occasional travel and work from our office in East London may be required.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org