Our vision is simple: empower people by giving them access to essential soft skills.
Bodyswaps® is an award-winning immersive education platform (B2B SaaS) leveraging Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Behavioral Science to deliver effective and scalable soft skills training.
We’ve already worked with leading organisations such as Orange, Ohio State University, NHS and the UN Refugee Agency on topics like leadership, communication and interview skills. Unlocking people’s full potential.
We have a fantastic product, great traction and great customers. We are now looking for a motivated and talented Account Executive to help spread the word and develop relationships with our target market.
You will be instrumental in achieving our objective of being recognised as the world’s best soft skills training solution. You will be working closely with all departments to ensure we continue our growth and reach our targets.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team of exceptionally talented and ambitious individuals that has embarked on a fantastic adventure at the cutting-edge of VR and AI technology.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while managing our inbound leads
- Nurture and close leads in your pipeline
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Commercial experience where you’ve proven that you can build relationships
- Working knowledge of the immersive learning market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Curiosity and knowledge of sales tools
- Proven work experience where you can demonstrate your skills
Who you are
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, ability to build long-lasting relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, ambitious and hard working, excited to actively contribute to a start-up success story
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, comfortable handling multiple work streams in a demanding and fast-paced environment, ability to keep on top of complex ever-moving projects
- Customer-focused, solution-oriented, showing a do-anything attitude for delighting customers
Culture & benefits
- Competitive salary (30-40k base + commission)
- Working in one of the industry’s hottest startups, with the opportunity to learn quickly from experienced VR pioneers
- Flexible working environment – we’re outcome-focused
- Fun and supportive culture – we firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials/outings
Regular remote working will be possible, though occasional travel and work from our office in East London may be required.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
APPLY NOW by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org